LGBTQ+ Courage Resources
Hartford Gay & Lesbian Health Collective currently provides medical services, dental services, support groups, and health education tailored to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer communities, but serves clients of all genders and gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and ethnicities. The Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective is especially proud of its services to people living with HIV/AIDS. We touch the lives of thousands of people every year.
HGLHC is and will continue to be an advocate for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues and is proud to maintain a prominent presence at community meetings, events and other venues where issues of relevance to HGLHC’s constituency are discussed, decided or celebrated.
1841 Broad Street (Main Office) Hartford, CT 06114
64 Church Street (HC East) Manchester, CT 06040
Phone: (860) 278-4163
The Hartford Gay & Lesbian Health Collective empowers individuals of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions to lead healthy lives through the provision of health and support services, education and advocacy.
The Hartford Gay & Lesbian Health Collective will continually address, anticipate and respond to the comprehensive health needs of people of diverse sexual orientations, gender identities and gender expressions in Connecticut, while maintaining a financially stable and viable organization.
The Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective will apply the following values as it carries out its mission:
- We are committed to providing client centered quality services and programs consistent with professionally accepted standards of care.
- We celebrate and embrace the commonalities and differences of all persons touched by our organization.
- We treat all persons with dignity and respect.
- We encourage and support professional growth and development.
- We strive to create and maintain a physically and emotionally safe and inclusive environment that runs seamlessly through all aspects of our programs and services.
- We aspire to be a positive and influential leader in all aspects of our service to the community.
- We are advocates for mental and physical health in our community and encourage and support all in making healthy choices for their lives.