LGBTQ+ Courage Resource!
PFLAG is an extraordinary grassroots organization with a growing network of members and chapters in the United States and abroad.
- Over 380 chapters in the U.S., Canada and other countries provide support for LGBTQ people and their straight family members. Find a chapter here
- Provides educational materials and support through their national website here – information and resources, PFLAG National is your first step in finding the support you need.
- Current priorities are
- Assuring that LGBTQ people are not only valued by society, but take pride in and value themselves
- Helping straight family members and friends provide a loving and spportive home for their LGBTQ family members
- Assuring the schools and communities are safe for LGBTQ people and famlies
- Working to create a world where difference is celebrated, and all people are valued inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.