We are still taking registrations and the hotel is offering guaranteed rates until January 22nd. Toronto is a wonderfully gay friendly city and Canada and especially Ontario is doing amazing work in the area of LGBTQ health.Be sure to register for the only conference in Canada focused on LGBT health and wellness – the RHO 2014 Conference taking place Feb 5th to 7th at the Toronto Hilton. This dynamic forum will showcase the latest research, innovative programs, and unique networking opportunities. Preferential hotel rates until Jan 22nd.
Over 150 speakers will participate in delivering 75 presentations. Topics cover a wide spectrum from youth to seniors, gender identity, newcomers, mental health and addictions, and HIV. Topics such as “Fattening the Truth: Examining Fat-phobia in LGBTQ Health and Social Service Provision”, and “Queering Sex Ed: Reimagining Sex Education in LGBTQ Youth Communities” are only available together at this conference.
Registrants will have access to complimentary yoga, massage and acupuncture, and everyone is welcome to join us for a fabulous evening Cabaret. Be a part of creating change together.
Register today: http://www.rainbowhealthontario.ca/conference/registration.cfmAnna Travers, MSWDirector, Rainbow Health OntarioSherbourne Health Centre333 Sherbourne StreetToronto, OntarioM5A 2S5Tel: 416-324-4168Registration is now open for the RHO 2014 Conference
LavenderHealth.org established April 12, 2012Site updated January, 2016
Search Lavender Health
Search Blog by Category
Follow @LavHealthOrg on TwitterMy Tweets
Recent Blog Posts
- A new podcast to check out – em dash April 2, 2017
- Early Signal: Roll-back on protection for transgender children and youth in U.S. schools February 23, 2017
- Creating your personal political action plan February 2, 2017
- Spread the Word – ACA Open Enrollment Ends January 31 January 28, 2017
- Breakthrough for Intersex Rights January 12, 2017
- Invitation to participate – how is marriage equality and the election affecting you? December 30, 2016
- LGBT Voices: Perspectives on Health Care December 29, 2016
Archive of Blog Posts